DSSM/GPRS communication module for security systems and monitoring
✔ Two-way GSM/GPRS communication with monitoring centre
✔ Non-volatile memory, storing up to 3000 unsent events
✔ Operates through GPRS on all mobile operators
✔ 9 easily programmable digital inputs
✔ 4 easily controllable digital outputs
✔ Serial input for integration with different security alarm systems such as TELETEK, PARADOX, DSC
Purpose of Use
DSSM GPRS is a top tier communication device for security and monitoring. Its main purpose is to securely send all events from an alarm system to a monitoring centre with a 100% success rate and 0% data loss.
- The device is engineered to have a serial input, compatible with different alarm systems from various manufacturers including TELETEK, PARADOX, DSC and others.
- Non-volatile internal memory storing up to 3000 events.
- All events generated by the alarm system are transmitted in real-time, instantaneously when they occur.
- Built-in clock, operating in real-time and independent from the power supply of the device.
- Two-way communication with monitoring centre. The events are stored in the non-volatile internal memory and deleted only when they are successfully submitted to the monitoring centre and a confirmation of the action being completed is received.
- All unsent events are stored in the device memory even after resetting or cutting the power supply and can't be deleted until they are being transmitted.
- Ability for configuration and setup through:
- USB cable
- Remotely through TCP/IP channel
- By an SMS from an authorised number
- Remote firmware update.
- 9 easily programmable digital inputs.
- Serial number for connecting to different security alarm systems.
- 4 easily controllable digital outputs which can be activated remotely. For example - blocking an alarm system due to unpaid bills to the security provider.
- Ability to work with balanced inputs.
- Shows GSM signal quality in real-time with the goal of choosing the best location for installation.
- Tracks and transmits the status of external power supply of an alarm system.
- Power Supply:
9 ÷ 30VDC
- Digital inputs:
9 inputs which can be programmed to be activated by:
- positive (+)
- negative (-)
- with negative, combined with balanced resistors
- Digital outputs:
4 outputs (open collector, IMAX = 300mA)
- AC voltage input:
- Communication with alarm system panel:
Selected depending on the type of the system
- GSM module:
- Event buffer memory:
- "Standby" mode power consumption:
- Transmitting power consumption:
- Operational temperature:
-30˚C ÷ +75˚C
105mm х 70mm