GSM Emergency communication and monitoring for lifts
BUY NOW from
60€ to 39€ Tax not inc.
valid through 30.09.2019
✔ Compact size, ideal for direct mounting in the lift booth.
✔ Allows direct connection to the elevators cabin power supply.
✔ Two-way voice communication between the elevator's cabin and a technician (service centre). Ideal for emergency situations;
✔ Activated and ready for use with only ONE SMS;
✔ Compatible with all mobile operators;
✔ Built-in speaker and external microphone supported;
✔ Built-in emergency power supply in the device;
✔ Remotely controlled volume levels.
✔ Direct connection to the Emergency call button and/or a Reed relay for additional blockage
✔ Wide range of Power Supply Voltage, enabling direct connection to the present power supply within the buttonhole
✔ Ability to send current state of module according to a set schedule
✔ Ability to command the device from up to 5 phone numbers
Purpose of Use:
The GSM's module main purpose is to establish quick emergency communication between a stuck passenger in an elevator cabin and a technician. The device can be further used to remotely restart the lift's controller in an emergency situation. Those options can be triggered via the mobile network of every mobile operator. The module is compliant to all legal requirements for passenger and cargo lift emergency systems in accordance to UNE EN 81-28:2004 Safety Rules For The Construction And Installation Of Lifts.
- Ready for use only by sending ONE short SMS, containing the main phone number.
- Portable dialer dimensions, allowing for direct installation within the buttonhole of the lift cabin.
- Wide range of Power Supply Voltage, enabling direct connection to the present power supply within the buttonhole.
- Ability to add and command the device with up to 500 phone numbers.
- If a currently dialled number does not answer, the device has an algorithm allowing it to continue dialling and redialling numbers from a previously set list.
- Compatible with the latest elevator models as well as older ones, regardless of their installation date.
- Direct connection to the Emergency call button and/or a Reed relay for additional blockage.
- Specialised output for connecting to an LED or other light sources for visualising calls.
- Specialised Emergency 12V output able to power up connected devices during power loss.
- Another independent output which can be easily modified to have different settings and operational behaviour and triggered by either a SMS or a call.
- In the event of a power failure, the output maintains the last state it was in, resuming it once power is back on.
- Built-in speaker.
- Ability to remotely change volume levels and microphone sensitivity setting during call by pressing a button on the calling phone.
- Ability to request data regarding the current state of the module (by outputs and inputs) according to a set schedule.
- Ability to track Supply Voltage status.
- Built-in internal device battery allows constant emergency voice communication of up to 60 minutes and can last up to 24 hours in ''Standby'' mode.
- Ability to measure mobile network quality in real time with the goal of choosing the best position for the antenna.
- Free application for set-up and configuration through a laptop or computer.
- Power Supply:
12 ÷ 95VDC or 20 ÷ 65VАC
- Internal battery for autonomous operation
LiION battery, allowing emergency connection up to 60 min. call and 24h in 'Standby' mode
- Digital inputs:
1 input for direct connection to a button.
- Digital outputs:
2 outputs (open collector, 1A max)
- Power Output 12VDC:
Imax = 60mA, also available without external power supply
1 mic. inc. in the pack
1 Speaker (Built-in, 1W)
- GSM module:
- Power consumption in 'Standby' mode:
- Power consumption while transmitting:
- Operational temperature:
-40˚C ÷ +85˚C
74mm х 64mm х 28mm