GSM Lift Emergency voice communication ➤ GSM Smart Dialer Voice ➤ GSM Dialer ➤ GSM Communicator ➤ GSM Alarm system ➤ GSM Fire system
BUY NOW from
62€ to 41.50 € VAT not inc.
valid through 31.12.2021
✔ Compact size, ideal for direct mounting in the lift booth.
✔ Allows direct connection to the elevators cabin power supply.
✔ Two-way voice communication between the elevator's cabin and a technician (service centre). Ideal for emergency situations;
✔ Activated and ready for use with only ONE SMS;
✔ Compatible with all mobile operators;
✔ Built-in speaker and external microphone supported;
✔ Built-in emergency power supply in the device;
✔ Remotely controlled volume levels.
✔ Direct connection to the Emergency call button and/or a Reed relay for additional blockage
✔ Wide range of Power Supply Voltage, enabling direct connection to the present power supply within the buttonhole
✔ Ability to send current state of module according to a set schedule
✔ Ability to command the device from up to 500 phone numbers
Purpose of Use:
The GSM's module main purpose is to establish quick emergency communication between a stuck passenger in an elevator cabin and a technician. The device can be further used to remotely restart the lift's controller in an emergency situation. Those options can be triggered via the mobile network of every mobile operator.
- Ready for use only by sending ONE short SMS, containing the main phone number.
- Portable dialer dimensions, allowing for direct installation within the buttonhole of the lift cabin.
- Wide range of Power Supply Voltage, enabling direct connection to the present power supply within the buttonhole.
- Ability to add and command the device with up to 500 phone numbers.
- If a currently dialled number does not answer, the device has an algorithm allowing it to continue dialling and redialling numbers from a previously set list.
- Compatible with the latest elevator models as well as older ones, regardless of their installation date.
- Direct connection to the Emergency call button and/or a Reed relay for additional blockage.
- Specialised output for connecting to an LED or other light sources for visualising calls.
- Specialised Emergency 12V output able to power up connected devices during power loss.
- Another independent output which can be easily modified to have different settings and operational behaviour and triggered by either a SMS or a call.
- In the event of a power failure, the output maintains the last state it was in, resuming it once power is back on.
- Built-in speaker.
- Ability to remotely change volume levels and microphone sensitivity setting during call by pressing a button on the calling phone.
- Ability to request data regarding the current state of the module (by outputs and inputs) according to a set schedule.
- Ability to track Supply Voltage status.
- Built-in internal device battery allows constant emergency voice communication of up to 60 minutes and can last up to 24 hours in ''Standby'' mode.
- Ability to measure mobile network quality in real time with the goal of choosing the best position for the antenna.
- Free application for set-up and configuration through a laptop or computer.
- Power Supply:
9 ÷ 30 VDC
- Internal battery for autonomous operation
LiION battery, allowing emergency connection up to 60 min. call and 24h in 'Standby' mode
- Digital inputs:
1 input for direct connection to a button.
- Digital outputs:
2 outputs (open collector, 1A max)
- Power Output 12VDC:
Imax = 60mA, also available without external power supply
1 mic. inc. in the pack
1 Speaker (Built-in, 1W)
- GSM module:
- Power consumption in 'Standby' mode:
- Power consumption while transmitting:
- Operational temperature:
-40˚C ÷ +85˚C
74mm х 64mm х 28mm
Included in the package:
- 1 x Smart Dialer Voice in a plastic cover
- 1 x LiION battery
- 1 x GSM Antenna with cable 3 m
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Speaker - built-in